Conditions for Membership
1. Hong Kong Parkview may require further information in respect of your personal information or that of your family members which may be contained in this Membership Application Form from time to time if and when appropriate and necessary to do so.
2. If and when necessary, Hong Kong Parkview may require a fresh Membership Application Form containing the updated account of your Personal Information and your Family Member(s) to be submitted in place of this Membership Application Form.
3. Hong Kong Parkview has absolute discretion to reject any membership application without assigning any reason therefor.
4. Hong Kong Parkview intends to use your personal data and the information contained in this Membership Application Form for direct marketing purposes and in this regard, your consent or approval for such use or purposes (which include your personal information and that of your family members set out or provided in this Form) shall be deemed given UNLESS you indicate your objection by letting us know when you submit the membership application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us that you do not wish to receive any news, offers, promotions and marketing offers and materials from Hong Kong Parkview.
5. In any event, Hong Kong Parkview may, nevertheless, disclose your personal information and/or that of your family members as required by law, by any government departments, regulatory authorities, enforcement agencies and courts of competent jurisdiction. Hong Kong Parkview excludes all liability for disclosure of such information under these circumstances.
6. Subject to condition no. 4 above and condition no. 7 below, you may withdraw your consent or approval at any time by writing to our Personal Data Privacy Officer care-of Hong Kong Parkview, 88 Tai Tam Reservoir Road, Hong Kong.
7. You have the right to request in writing to the Personal Data Privacy Officer of Hong Kong Parkview from time to time: –
a) for access to your personal information and/or that of your family members being held by Hong Kong Parkview;
b) requiring Hong Kong Parkview to correct your personal information and/or that of your family members which may be inaccurate or become obsolete; and
c) withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information and/or that of your family members (such withdrawal may, however, affect our services to you).
All such requests will be handled promptly in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Please note that Hong Kong Parkview may charge a reasonable fee for processing your said requests.
8. All enquiries over this membership should be sent to Membership Department, Hong Kong Parkview, 88 Tai Tam Reservoir Road, Hong Kong.
9. In any event of doubt, the contract will refer to “Hong Kong’s Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486)”.