Join us for a 250-metre Rowing Challenge this June. Shortest time to complete the challenge will receive 2 sessions at Boot Camp.
Date: From 1 June to 30 June, 2019
Venue: Parkview Gym
Separate age group for men and women:
18-23 years of age (young adults)
24-39 years of age (Adults)
40-49 years of age (Master)
50-59 years of age (Senior)
Terms and conditions
- The Rowing Challenge is open to members over the age of 18 years after the time registration (31 March 2001) and employees of Hong Kong Parkview.
- Unlimited attempts are permitted per participant.
- The winners will be determined by Hong Kong Parkview judges selected from management of Spa & Resort.
- Hong Kong Parkview decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Registered Challenge participants who have any medical conditions (physical and/or mental health) or are taking any medication should check with their health professional before entering.
- Members are aware that any physical challenge and the use of any facilities could result in personal injury to himself/ herself and / or other users of Hong Kong Parkview’ facilities and / or damage suffered by property and that the member must act with full care and attention at all times to avoid such occurrence. Hong Kong Parkview, its officers and the personal trainers assigned to the member accept no liability for either injury to the client or any loss or damage to the member except insofar as such loss, damage or injury is by law, incapable of exclusion.
- Registered Rowing Challenge participants result will be posted and updated on the leader board.
- By participating, registered Rowing Challenge participants agree to accept these terms and conditions and the decisions of Hong Kong Parkview, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects.
- Participants commit to Adhere to all relevant terms and conditions outlined herein throughout the entirety of the Rowing Challenge.
Enquiries & Enrolments:
|Tel:||2812 3945 / 5200 8010|