Come and join the founder of ‘Learning Journey’ in an open forum discussion based around ‘Parent Empowerment’
As an Educator and Early Childhood Consultant I will be discussing the importance of ‘Parents as the Primary Teachers and Nurturers for their own Children’
Would you like to have better insight into:
• How to best manage difficult behaviours in children?
• Establishing and understanding the importance behind consistent routines and boundaries?
• How to instill resilience?
• How to raise confident, happy and cooperative children?
• When it is best to use praise and consequences?
• Healthy risks: Why it is important to let our children fail?
|Date:||27 August, 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Time:||7:30pm – 9:00pm|
|Venue:||Tennis Viewing Lounge|
|Fee:||Members: HK$200 / Guests: HK$250|
Members: HK$300 / Guests: HK$350 (for couple)
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
This forum is designed very much as an open, interactive discussion. Please come ready to share ideas, issues and concerns, have a positive attitude and a sense of humour.
PARENTS ARE THE FIRST TEACHERS AND LEADERS IN A CHILD’S LIFE. THE INFLUENCE WE HAVE ON OUR CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY DURING THE FORMATIVE YEARS, IS IRREPLACEABLE.
Enquiries & Enrolments:
|Tel:||2812 3945 / 5200 8010|