Oysters and Champagne are a match made in heaven!
Hong Kong Parkview members are invited to experience the wonderfully crisp acidity of a chilled glass of fizz paired with the salty flavours of a fresh Dutch oyster. We will have six renowned Champagnes and Sparkling wines from around the world, including the world famous, limited edition Louis Roederer, Brut Nature 2006 in collaboration with French designer Philippe Starck.
Martin Rijk from Natural Holland will expertly lead you through the correct oyster etiquette while Rex Li, Sommelier of WineShopAsia, will talk about the wine pairing with oyster.
1. All participants will enjoy a $300 spending credit for buying oysters, Champagne and wine on the event day.
2. Hong Kong Parkview members will receive extra gifts – a Champagne Stopper and an Oyster Shucking Knife.
Members and friends are welcome. Advance booking is required. Space is limited. Please BOOK ONLINE NOW.
|Date & Time||:||1st September (Friday) 6:30pm – 8:00pm|
|Venue||:||The Compass (Clubhouse lobby level)|
|Normal Price||:||HK$350 per person|
|Call Enquiries||:||2812 3945|
Register Online (before 28th August)
Champagne & Sparkling Wines
• Champagne, Louis Roederer Brut Nature 2006
• Champagne, Louis Roederer Brut Vintage 2009
• Champagne, Louis Roederer Brut Premier NV
• Italy, Antinori Montenisa Saten Spumante Franciacorta DOCG 2009
• USA, Quartet Roederer Estate Brut NV
• Spain, Cava Pere Ventura Tresor Brut Reserva
The Netherlands, Dutch Pacific Oyster, 6 pieces
1. Limited seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. All bookings are secured by full payment received on or before 28th August, 2017.
3. 10 participants or more are required for the event to go ahead, all participants will be informed before the 29th August, 2017.
4. must be 18 years or above to attend this event
The August wine tasting event features 6 craft beers by the award-winning UK brewery, Siren Craft Brew. Siren has been making a name for itself by creating unusual and tasty beers that come slightly out of the left field. This is down to their love of creating and their ability to mix up styles while still producing recognisable beers that really tingle the taste buds. Bring along your friends and join this FREE Beer Tasting session!
List of Tasting Craft Beers:
1. Siren Vermont Tea Party
2. Siren VIPA
3. Siren Ten Dollar Shake
4. Siren Ryesing Tides
5. Siren Proteus
6. Siren Primal Cut
|Date & Time||:||26th August (Saturday) 6:00pm – 8:00pm|
Note: must be 18 years or above to attend this event
All activities are subject to change without prior notice.