Guest Policy – Guest access on weekends & public holidays is subject to user numbers in the club – Guests must be accompanied by a member – Members must sign all guests in and out at reception – Maximum of 2 guests are permitted per membership per day for using gym/swimming pools/playroom – Maximum of 6 guests are permitted per membership per day for using courts/studios
Guest Pass Registration Procedure – Guest passes may be purchased online via the PerfectGym client portal – An e-guest pass with a unique code will be sent to the member via email after purchase – Members should present their e-guest pass to the S&R Reception and complete the guest registration forms on the iPad provided – Access cards or wristbands will be given to the member and their guests – Access card redemption for gym/pools/courts/studios shall be made at the S&R Reception, whereas wristband redemption for playrooms shall be made at the Playroom Reception – Members who have not purchased a guest pass online may still register their guests at the S&R Reception. However, the registration process will take longer – Members are fully responsible for their guests’ behaviour in the Club – Members must ensure all access cards are returned on the same day. $500 per card will be charged for late return or loss
Footnote – All paper guest passes will expire on 30 June 2021
– This is an exclusive offer for selected corporations only.
– The minimum spending requirement is HK$100,000 – on any Serviced Apartment, Banquet or Membership and must be paid before 31 May 2020. The reward amount can be used in either or both of the other two.
– The total amount of spending and rewards must be used on or before 31 Dec 2020.
– This program is applicable to unconfirmed bookings.
– For Suite bookings, this program is only applicable to Business and Executive Suites.
– For Banquet bookings, the 10% service charge is not included.
– This program cannot be used in conjunction with other going promotions or special offers / discounts.
– Terms and conditions are subject to change and availability. Hong Kong Parkview reserves the right to amend and terminate the offers without prior notice.
– Should there be any disputes, Hong Kong Parkview’s decision is final.